We are a small Church that hopes in Jesus Christ, and we would love for you join us in worshipping and serving Him.
Here are a few things that might be helpful for you:
- We have Sunday School at 9AM followed by our Weekly Gathering at 10AM. Our Gatherings typically last between 75 and 90 minutes.
- Adult Sunday School meets in our Fellowship Hall
- Students from 5th - 12th Grade meet in our Youth Room
- Children from 3rd - 5th Grade meet in our K2 Room
- Children from PreK - 2nd Grade meet in our K1 Room
- Babies and Toddlers are in our Playroom
- We encourage families to worship together on Sunday mornings, and as such we do not offer a Nursery during our Gathering.
- Don't worry about the commotion that they make - We truly believe that the sound of children in our Gathering is a beautiful testimony of God's blessings upon His people!
- Our Playroom is open during our Gathering for parents to take their children out if necessary. We have live video of our Gathering available there so you don't have to miss the music or message.
- Our music is a mixture of hymns and more contemporary songs, with a special focus on lyrical content. The songs that we sing are a proclamation of the truths of God's Word, and we strive to pick songs that are reflective of that.
- Our Pastors typically preach through books of the Bible, going verse by verse hoping to point God's people to majesty of Jesus Christ as the one true fulfillment of all of God's promises (2 Corinthians 1:20). All we ask is that you bring your Bible and pray that God would prepare your heart beforehand.
- Our dress is casual. Come as you are and worship the Lord Jesus Christ with us!